Press Recertification is highly recommended for new users and operators.
1. If you need further information, call or email your questions.
2. Choose the press you would like to make an offer on. Serial numbers of presses are only supplied when buyers execute a NON CIRCUMVENT agreement for that piece of equipment only.
3. PAYMENTS: We can only accept wire transfers for all payments. No Letters of credit, checks or any form or promisary notes. Presses must be paid in full prior to delivery of any executed documents or press transportion.
4. Make a written offer based upon your investigation including any contingencies you may require and be prepared to forward a 10% refundable deposit to hold the press until all contingencies are met. A sales agreement outlining specific information such as; contingencies, clear title, payment instructions, liabilities etc., must be executed to show good faith. We can only accept wire transfers for all payments. No Letters of credit, checks or any form or promisary notes. Presses must be paid in full prior to delivery of any executed documents or press transportion.
5. When the contingencies are met, the balance of the sale price is due.
6. Once full payment has been received, an executed Title and Bill of Sale will be forwarded benefiting the purchaser or company.
7. Deinstall of
and shipment is arranged.
FOR MORE DETAILED
HP/ INDIGO, THEIR PRODUCTS & MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS
All pre-owned machines are quoted As Is, Where is and subject to
sale. Every effort was used to provide accurate and detailed
Any errors or omisions are unintentional and subject to
We reserve the right to refuse any and all bids on any equipment.
Rigging or Special Handling not included.
All prices in U.S. Currency and FOB machine location.
Paul S. Caruso, Consultant, is not affiliated with Indigo America
or Heidelberg USA, Inc.
Indigo, Eprint 1000, Eprint 1000+ and DIGITAL OFFSET COLOR are trademarks of Indigo N.V..
FOR QUICK RESPONSE TO ANY QUESTIONS
S. CARUSO, CONSULTANT